Thursday, February 12, 2015

LET'S CELEBRATE ( DS188 )

Hi there, and a happy Thursday to you all.

It's time for a new DECONSTRUCTED SKETCH

I hope you like my card.....


I've used BELLA from the newly released SPRING digi pack at Saturated Canary. Isn't she sweet?

I've used lots of Wink of Stella to sparkle her up, but it doesn't show up too well in the photo.

I've stayed pretty much true to Jen's sketch, apart from adding a few extra ribbons.

Here is Jen's fab sketch for this week.....



For more inspiration, check out the fabulous work of my team mates below.


I hope you have time to play along this week.

Thanks for stopping by,

Hugs,

TRACEY XO



3 comments:

  1. Ack this is adorable! I have a cousin that would absolutely LOVE this card - so fun and so perfect for a teen girl. I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great card, Tracey! I love everything about it: the papers, embellishments, and of course, that adorable image colored to perfection. Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW this is so very pretty. I love everything about your card, the coloring is amazing.

    ReplyDelete