Friday, February 6, 2015

~BLOOM~

Hi there,

Today's post is purely for fun.

I hope you like my card.


I had some spare time at work this week, and decided to colour up this gorgeous newly released girl of Kristas. Her name is BLOOM, and she can be found to purchase HERE

I don't often use green for clothing, but was quite pleased with how her dress turned out. I played around a little with colour combos as i only had ciao colours at work. Maybe I should restrict myself to ciao colours more often.

The floral patterned paper is from Websters Pages and the sentiment stamp is from Lawn Fawn.

Thanks for stopping by today.

I truly appreciate each and every one of my followers.

Hugs,

Tracey XO




3 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL card just love this gorgeous colours, image, flowers, papers, oh just everything about it.xx{The Journey is the Start – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I was hoping to do a SC "just for fun" post this week too, well for their challenge, just not a DT post. I don't know if I will get there before it is over. This is just beautiful! I love this image. TFS Lizzy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card and lovely colouring Tracey.
    Hugs Maz

    ReplyDelete