Friday, November 21, 2014

INSPIRATION FRIDAY

It's INSPIRATION FRIDAY over at LA-LA LAND CRAFTS, and our theme this week is

MY FAVOURITE PRODUCT

For me, without a doubt, this would have to be "DIES TO MAKE A SCENE WITH"

I LOVE to make a scene on my cards, and these dies are perfect for this.

When I look back at my cards, I can see that I've used some of these dies on nearly all of my cards.

So here is this week's card.



STAMP

DIES

COPICS
 Tuffy- YR31, YR21, YR24, YR27, 
E09. E70, E71, E74, E77. E30, E33, E35.
 Eyes-BG05.
 Collar- R22, R24, R27, R29.
 Tag- C4,


Don't forget you can play along and join all the La La Land Crafts fun over on our Facebook Page, where you can post all your La-La Land creations and don't forget you can also find us over on Twitter!

Have a great week and HAPPY STAMPING

Hugs,
Tracey XO

No comments:

Post a Comment