Thursday, November 13, 2014

CLOUD LILY

It's time for this weeks DECONSTRUCTED SKETCH #177

I hope you like my card.


Chrishanthi has generously given away CLOUD LILY to all of her PPINKYDOLLS Facebook followers. Isn't she sweet (both Chrishanthi and Lily are sweet )

The link to the ppinkydolls Facebook page is HERE

Papers are from an older MME paper pad. Lime twist I think.
Flowers are from Wild orchid Crafts.
Heart wood veneer from studio calico.
PPinkydolls digi image printed on xpress blending card and coloured in with copic markers.

Jen's sketch is awesome as usual.


I hope you have time to play along with us this week.

For more inspiration, check out the fabulous work of my team mates below.

Thanks for stopping by,

Hugs,

TRACEY XO


2 comments:

  1. Your card is adorable. Love your coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beyond gorgeous Tracey! Your coloring is just insane and I love your embellishments!

    ReplyDelete