Friday, May 16, 2014

INSPIRATION FRIDAY ~USE YOUR SCRAPS~



This week over at La-La Land Crafts we have a fabulous theme for you....

USE YOUR SCRAPS


If you've seen my super-messy craft room you will know that I had no problem whatsoever finding scraps! I found at least 100 scraps of paper and card stock piled up next to my paper-trimmer dating back to late last year (eek!)

So I sorted through my scrap pile and punched out little squares of co-ordinating papers, inked the edges and added various little embellies that were hanging around my MESSY scrap table. I may have even found a flower on the floor, but ssshhh, don't tell anyone.

I then coloured up Paper-doll marci to match my custom background. I'm pleased with how my card turned out and plan to do this frequently to try to make a dent in my scrap pile.


STAMP

DIE

COPICS
Skin- E000, E00, E11, R30
Hair- E11, E15, E18, YR21
Dress- RV00, RV91, RV21, RV14, RV63, RV66
YR20, YR21, YR24, YR27

Don't forget to pop over to our BLOG where you can check out inspiration from my amazing teamies and remember La La Land Crafts also have a Facebook Page HERE and La-La Land's Facebook Group HERE. We love seeing your amazing creations using La-La Land Stamps and Dies too.

Thanks for stopping by,
Hugs,
Tracey XO


1 comment: