Friday, November 15, 2013

INSPIRATION FRIDAY ~ ABOUT A BOY~


This week's theme over at LaLaLand crafts is ABOUT A BOY.

I always struggle with boy cards, but had lots of fun colouring up this super-cute Luka. I must give credit to my dear friend Bernie for the card design, as she has already made a very similar card, and even included a little bag of bath crystals behind a cut-out circle in the card.

So here is my boy-themed card…...



I hope you like it.

STAMP

COPICS
Skin
E000, E00, E21, E11, R30
Hair
E21, E25, E29
Bath
W00, W2, W4, W6
Claws
Y21, YR23, YR24
W4, B39
Bubbles
BG000, BG0000, BG72
Boat & accessories
E21, E25, E29,
B32, B34, B37, B39
G40, G43, G46
Ground
W2



Don't forget to pop over to our BLOG where you can check out inspiration from my amazing teamies and remember La La Land Crafts also have a Facebook Page HERE and La La Lands Facebook Group HERE. We love seeing your amazing creations using La La Land Stamps and Dies too.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great week.
Tracey X


1 comment:

  1. What a fabulous job you did of colouring this super cute Luka! His hair is perfect :-) Nice card, works really well, Donna xx

    ReplyDelete